Data Entry (Picton)
We are looking for a temporary Data Entry Clerk for February and March, in the Picton area.
We are looking for someone for an immediate start.
Data Entry Clerk responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
Candidates must have their own daily transportation to work.
Data Entry Clerk Duties:
- Insert customer and account data
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information
- Review data for deficiencies or errors
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Other duties as required
Data Entry Clerk Requirements:
- Proven data entry work experience
- Available for February and March
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
To apply, please submit your "Data Entry Clerk - Picton" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!