Social Media Marketing Manager
We are looking for a creative and driven Social Media Marketing Manager for a new full-time opportunity in Peterborough.
The successful candidate will be responsible for attracting and interacting with targeted communities and users, customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic, and brand promotion.
Candidates should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
Minimum availability of 40 hours /week is required to be considered for this role. Flexibility in scheduling to accommodate other work and/or studies is not available.
Social Media Marketing Manager Duties:
- Build and execute social media strategies
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) to encourage users to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages to increase the visibility
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc..) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Social Media Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations an asset
To apply, please send us your "Social Media Marketing Manager" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent