Sales Rep / Recruiter
We are seeking an experienced and highly versatile individual to join our office team in Cobourg!
In the role of Sales Rep & Recruiter, the successful candidate will be an ambassador for the company and it's clients, and tasked with sourcing and recruiting top-level candidates for a variety of jobs in many industries and sectors.
Sales is the most vital component of this position, and the right candidate is someone who is engaging and can convey the benefits of open job opportunities for our clients.
Is this you? Drop us a line.
Sales Rep / Recruiter Duties:
- Screen, Recruit and Select candidates that fit the clients’ needs
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements, collect and screen applications
- Advise job applicants on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment
- Review candidate inventories and contact potential applicants to arrange interviews
- Recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions
- Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- Other duties as required
Sales Rep / Recruiter Requirements:
- Experienced and skilled at selling services and concepts
- A valid G or G2 driver’s license with own vehicle
- Proven effectiveness and prowess in B2B sales and business development
- Experience in Recruiting and/or Human Resources preferred
- A university degree or college diploma in a field related to personnel management Recruitment or Human Resources is an asset
- Prior administrative or clerical experience
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Travel may be required
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- Overtime as required
- Lifting or moving up to 10 lbs may be required
- Office Hours: 8 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday
Note: These are the office hours and do not include the back up on-call, recruiting and/or client responsibilities
Salary to be negotiated
To apply, please send us your "Sales Rep / Recruiter (Cobourg)" resume in MS Word or PDF format
Thank you for applying!