Residential Construction Manager
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced Residential Construction Manager to oversee residential home construction projects in the Cobourg area.
The Residential Construction Manager should be detail-oriented and knowledgeable of building codes and construction safety regulations, and be able to interpret building plans as well as demonstrate exceptional leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Residential Construction Manager Duties:
- Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
- Working and coordinating with vendors, unions and subcontractors.
- Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
- Enforcing site safety rules and handling site accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
- Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
- Evaluating the performance of construction employees.
- Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
- Other duties as required.
Residential Construction Manager Requirements:
- Completion of a post-secondary education construction training program.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, construction science, civil engineering, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as a Construction Manager or similar role
- CPR and first aid certifications.
- Sound knowledge of building codes and construction safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of construction tools and equipment.
- The ability to interpret blueprints.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
To apply, please send us your "Residential Construction Manager" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!