We are seeking a highly experienced and capable individual for a new Recruitment Manager position on straight Day shifts in Barrie, ON.
On the job, the Recruitment Manager will work closely with recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes.
The ideal candidate should be able to lead and make effective decisions quickly. A background in HR is preferred, with experience screening and evaluating candidates. Knowledge and experience in automotive manufacturing would be a strong asset.
**Must be available to work straight day shifts, 6:00 am - 4:00 pm**
Recruitment Manager Duties:
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures
- Supervise the recruiting team
- Keep track of recruiting metrics and implement new sourcing methods
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Other duties as required
Recruitment Manager Requirements:
- Can work straight days, 6 am - 4 pm
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Experience and knowledge or automotive manufacturing an asset
- Knowledge of labour legislation an asset
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
To apply, please send us your "Recruitment Manager" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!