Recruiter / Admin Support
We are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented individual for a new Recruiter / Administrative Assistant position at our office in Peterborough.
The successful candidate will facilitate our clients’ needs by providing them the best possible staff, ensuring their needs are met through appropriate recruiting, screening and selecting of employees.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay & competitive wage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Full training, supportive staff
- Fast-paced environment - never a dull moment!
Recruiter / Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Screen, Recruit and Select candidates that fit the clients’ needs
- Assist managing employees
- Prepare action plans with the team for effective recruitment
- Promote services offered
- Maintain communication all active clients to ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Provide client support as required
- Provide on call/after hours support to both clients and employees
- Other administrative duties as required
Recruiter / Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- A valid G or G2 driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Experience in administration and/or recruitment
- Ability to operate a computer and peripherals, with strong typing skills
- Management or Supervisory experience preferred
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Own a professional wardrobe of business casual clothes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must possess strong time management and multitasking skills
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and execute flawlessly on projects
- Travel may be required
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Overtime required
- Lifting or moving up to 10 lbs may be required
- Office Hours: 8 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday
Note: Office hours and do not include the back up on-call, recruiting and/or client responsibilities that may arise.
Salary: To be negotiated.
To apply, please send us your "Recruiter / Administrative Assistant (Peterborough)" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!