We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to oversee production operations at a facility in the Bowmanville area.
The Production Supervisor will be tasked with ensuring that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
Candidates must have 3-5 years relevant experience and be competent, capable and able to comprehend complex operations.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay
- Competitive wages ($75k +)
- Benefits available after 3-months
Production Supervisor Duties:
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
Production Supervisor Requirements:
- 3-5 years' experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma; Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
To apply, please send us your Production Supervisor resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $75,000.00 per year