Production Supervisor (Days)
We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor on Day shifts to oversee production and operations at a factory in the Kawartha Lakes area.
In this role, the successful candidate will ensure that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
The supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process and must be competent and comprehend complex operations and be able to optimize day-to-day activities.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay from $65,000 - $70,000 /year
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Full-time hours
- 24/7 Staff support
Production Supervisor Duties:
- Set production objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Other duties as required
Production Supervisor Requirements:
- Available for straight Day shifts
- Proven experience as a Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma; Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Start earning a paycheque this week! To apply, please send us your "Production Supervisor - Days" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!