We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee production at a facility in the Bowmanville area.
The Production Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output, and have the ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 5-years relevant experience, outstanding leadership skills and solid decision-making and problem-solving skills.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay
- Competitive wages (Starting at $90,000 /year)
- Benefits available after 3-months
Production Manager Duties:
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper management
Production Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 5-years experience in a Production Manager or similar role
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
To apply, please send us your "Production Manager" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!