Production Lead Hand
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented individual for a new Production Lead Hand opportunity at a manufacturing facility in the Bowmanville area.
As Lead Hand, the successful candidate will perform various functions in ensuring production processes run efficiently and effectively, while leading a team of production workers.
Candidates must have 2-years relevant experience to be considered for this role.
Lead Hand Duties:
- Monitor workers on site during production activities
- Evaluate manufacturing equipment for safety and functionality
- Ensure that products and goods manufactured meet quality standards
- Motivate workers to enhance production quantity and high production standards
- Check finished products to ensure quality
- Keep records of workers performance
- Work as middleman between workers and management to create healthy communication
- Ensure that work materials are present as at when needed
- Other duties as required
Lead Hand Requirements:
- 2-years experience in a manufacturing supervisory role
- Prior experience as a lead hand/team lead preferred
- Good physical fitness
- Basic mechanical work experience
- Must be safety cautious
- Strong ability to motivate, lead, and give directions to team members
- Have good time management skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of manufacturing/production
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong experience with machining or/and manufacturing process
To apply, please send us your "Lead Hand" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!