We are seeking a highly-detailed and experienced Procurement Administrator for a full time role with our client in the region.
As a Procurement Administrator, the successful candidate will prepare, review and expedite purchase orders in ERP systems, manage supplier agreements and monitor vendor performance, as well as verify inventory receipts across multiple sites and promptly resolve any issues relating to delivery and/or payment
Applicants must have prior experience in Procurement and Administrative Support roles.
Pay is $24.00 /hour, full-time, Monday - Friday.
Procurement Administrator Duties:
- Process transactions related to requisitions, purchase orders and invoices.
- Prepare purchase orders
- Manage site supplier agreements
- Verify and manage receipt of items
- Administrative duties such as preparation of correspondence and reports, order supplies, secure services for office equipment.
- Prepare various procurement and project status reports
- Apply corporate and project-specific policies and procedures in daily activities
- Review purchase orders and receipts, monitor vendor performance, and expedite when necessary.
- Ensure problems related to delivery or payment are resolved.
Procurement Administrator Requirements:
- 2-years experience in Procurement
- 2-years experience in an administrative role
- B2B sales experience a definite asset
- Strong clerical skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding professionalism and time management skills
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Business admin BA or diploma preferred
- Able to work independently
- Comfortable working in unprepossessing work environment
To apply, please submit your "Procurement Administrator" application in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $24.00 per hour