We are seeking a dependable and capable individual for a new Process Operator opportunity.
On the job, the successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the various production processes at the facility.
Shifts are 12-hour continental with every other weekend off.
Process Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate the production process
- Monitor & maintain the various utilities systems
- Seek new way to improve and streamline the production process
- Follow all plant policies & procedures
- Complete process checklists
- Complete detailed action reports
- Other duties as required
Process Operator Requirements:
- Production / Process experience in a chemical plant or similar production facility preferred
- Trades or Technology diploma an asset
- Experience with a Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Competent in reading & understanding policies, documents & drawings
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong mechanical skills and the ability to follow & understand process flow
- Good troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Successful candidate will have opportunity to obtain 4th Class Operating Engineers Certification through online studies and on the job training
To apply, please send us your "Process Operator" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!