We are seeking an experienced and highly versatile individual for a new Placement Coordinator opening with our Peterborough team.
In the role, the successful candidate will be an ambassador for the company and it's clients, and tasked with sourcing and recruiting top-level candidates for a variety of jobs in many industries and sectors.
We are looking for someone highly motivated and tenacious who can hunt down and produce quality leads.
Is this you? Drop us a line.
Placement Coordinator Duties:
- Screen, Recruit and Select candidates that fit the clients’ needs
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements
- Review candidate inventories and contact potential applicants to arrange interviews
- Create job offers for top applicants
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- Other duties as required
Placement Coordinator Requirements:
- Experienced and skilled at selling services and concepts
- A valid G or G2 driver’s license with own vehicle
- Proven effectiveness and prowess in B2B sales and business development
- Experience in Recruiting and/or Human Resources preferred
- A university degree or college diploma in a field related to personnel management Recruitment or Human Resources is an asset
- Prior administrative or clerical experience
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Lives in or can commute daily to Peterborough
- Travel may be required
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- Overtime as required
- Lifting or moving up to 10 lbs may be required
Note: These are the office hours and do not include the back up on-call, recruiting and/or client responsibilities
Salary to be negotiated
To apply, please send us your "Placement Coordinator" resume in MS Word or PDF format
Thank you for applying!