Order Desk / Entry Clerk
We are looking for a methodical and organized individual for a new Order Desk / Entry Clerk opportunity in Peterborough, ON.
The order clerk’s responsibilities include quoting prices of the items ordered, finalizing shipping dates, preparing contracts, and dealing with customer complaints.
Order Desk / Entry Clerk Responsibilities:
- Receiving orders from customers
- Obtaining customers’ details and billing information
- Informing customers about prices, shipping dates, and anticipated delays.
- Preparing invoices, shipping documents, and contracts.
- Inspecting outgoing orders for accuracy
- Reviewing orders for completeness
Order Desk / Entry Clerk Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Prior work experience in a similar field is preferred.
- Computer literacy, including word processing, spreadsheet software, and database applications.
- An excellent rapport with customers.
- The ability to handle customer complaints in a professional and calm manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinking, and excellent attention to detail.
- Superb time management skills and the ability to coordinate team activities.
To apply, please send us your "Order Desk / Entry Clerk" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!