We are seeking a creative and dependable individual for a new Multimedia Specialist position in the Peterborough area.
On the job, the successful candidate will be responsible managing social media, designing graphics for social media, print-ready files for office and company branding, branding on billboards, buses, bus shelters and physical locations.
Multimedia Specialist Responsibilities:
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Manage social media
- Designing graphic content for social media
- Create print-ready files for various types of branding (buses, billboards, etc..)
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Other duties as required
Multimedia Specialist Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Experience with graphic design for social media and other mediums
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
To apply, please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!