Mould Maker for Tool & Die
We are seeking a dependable and experienced Mould Maker for a new full-time position in the Peterborough region.
On the job, the Mould Maker will be responsible for overseeing the creation, maintenance, and modification of plastic injection mould inserts.
Candidates must have excellent mechanical aptitude as well as people and problem solving skills with the ability to work with various machines & tools.
Mould Maker Duties:
- Obtain design from drawings and create G-Code using Mastercam to program CNC Machines
- Create tools & dies as necessary to create the moulds out of aluminum, know how to choose and/or create the correct tool for the job i.e. grind D-bit
- Program and set up machines as required
- Involve fixing and assembling mechanical items such as valves and pumps
- Work together with millwright to ensure production needs are met and to fix equipment and parts as necessary
- This is list is not exhaustive, other duties apply
Mould Maker Requirements:
- Must have general machining experience to use the various machines such as lathes, grinders, mills, etc. both conventional and CNC
- Meticulous accuracy and quality at all stages of work
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good computer skills.
- Able to work within tight tolerances
- Welding skills an asset.
- Own tools and tool box required
- Project Management designation
- Interest in providing industry ideas to help the company grow and continue to stay modern, relevant and cutting edge
To apply, please send us your "Mould Maker" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!