We are looking for an organized and knowledgeable Leasing Consultant for a new opportunity in the Peterborough area.
In this role, the successful candidate will present and market commercial real estate to prospective clients and assist landlords in discovering suitable tenants, while advertising properties via various media and advertising platforms.
Lease Consultant Responsibilities:
- Present properties to prospective clients in a persuasive manner
- Assist commercial landlords in discovering suitable tenants
- Promote unoccupied properties through various media and advertising techniques
- Evaluate clients’ requirements and financial prosperity to make personalized presentations
- Provide accurate information on the different features of properties
- Validate application information and references
- Negotiate leasing terms and complete agreements
- Keep abreast of the property market status
- Other duties as required
Lease Consultant Requirements:
- Proven working experience as a Leasing Consultant or similar role
- Good knowledge of leasing rules and regulations
- Proven experience and knowledge of commercial leasing
- Experience with MS Office
- Takes initiative
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Well-versed in marketing and sales techniques
- Experienced advertising online
- Customer-focused approach
- University degree in property management or similar strongly preferred
To apply, please send us your "Lease Consultant" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent