Insurance Account Representative
We are seeking an experienced and professional individual for a new Insurance Account Representative position with our client in the Peterborough area.
In this role, the successful candidate will manage assigned client accounts and conduct sales and negotiations in health, life or other insurance.
The ideal candidate should be client-focused and have excellent customer service skills, experience in the insurance sector, scheduling appointments, customer identification.
Insurance Account Representative Duties:
- Manage assigned client accounts
- Insurance sales and negotiations
- Research and resolve incorrect payments
- Assist customer A/R accounts verify insurance payment, patient payment, charges and adjustments.
- Handle all self pay follow up and establish payment plans on patient A/R balances.
- Follow up on denials
- Serve as an account representative explaining insurance coverage and complete billing information
- Handle and process confidential patient information
- Other duties as required
Insurance Account Representative Requirements:
- Proven experience as an Insurance Account Representative or similar role
- Experience in selling insurance policies
- Strong customer service skills
- Solid data entry skills
- Knowledge of billing systems and MS Office
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Assertiveness and confidence
- Goal-driven with ability to work under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills
To apply, please send us your "Insurance Account Representative" resume in MS Word or PDF format.