Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative in Oshawa, that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, sharp and has some prior sales experience, preferably B2B. Sales Reps' must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Inside Sales Representative Duties:
- Source new sales opportunities
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Other duties as required
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
To apply, please send us your "Inside Sales Representative" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!