HR Administrator (Afternoons)
We are seeking a professional and experienced individual for a new Human Resources Administrator position in the Oshawa area.
In this role, the HR Administrator will work to enhance and maintain employee relations, ensure policies and procedures are being adhered to and applied fairly and consistently, and utilize recruiting tactics to ensure open positions are filled.
Please note: To qualify for this position, candidates must be able to work straight Afternoon shifts from 3:00 pm - 1:00 am.
HR Administrator Duties (not exhaustive):
- Track weekly attendance and issue corrective actions for attendance issues
- Ensure compliance to all company policies and procedures, and government regulations
- Enhance and maintain employee relations
- Administer all recruitment and selection activities for hourly and salary positions
- Conduct orientation for all new employees, and exit interviews for those leaving
- Conduct spot audits of the temporary staffing agencies
- Assist with the program for non- occupational leaves and grievance process
- Other duties as required
HR Administrator Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Payroll Administration role
- Available for full-time Afternoon shifts, 3:00 pm - 1:00 am
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Grade 12 Education or Equivalent
- College or University education in the field of Human Resources preferred
- Must be willing to travel
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
- Successful completion of aptitude test
- Must pass a company medical exam
- Computer proficiency
To apply, please send us your "HR Administrator - Afternoons" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!