Front Desk Receptionist / Administrator
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated individual for a new Front Receptionist / Administrator opportunity for a full-time position in the Bobcaygeon area.
Front Receptionist / Administrator candidates must be proficient in MS Word/Excel and have prior experience in a high-volume office/administrative role. The job also entails travel between offices in Peterborough county, so candidates must have their own vehicle and valid G license.
Front Receptionist / Administrator Duties:
- Front Desk Reception duties
- Greeting guests
- Answering and directing calls
- Data entry
- Manage correspondence and follow-up with various levels of management
- Other administrative duties as required
Front Receptionist / Administrator Assistant Requirements:
- Own vehicle and valid license preferred
- 1 to 2 years of administrative experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple phone lines
- Must be friendly and dynamic
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A team player with the ability to multi-task
Other employers may call this position:
- Office Worker
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- General Admin
- Office Administration
To apply, please send us your 'Front Desk Receptionist / Administrator - Bobcaygeon' resume in MS Word Format.
Thank you for applying!