We are seeking an experienced and versatile Finance Administrator to fill an immediate position at our client's office in Peterborough.
The successful Finance Administrator candidate must be a self-motivated and reliable professional who thrives in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined office environment and is able to multi-task and adapt to evolving priorities.
Experience with QuickBooks online is a must.
**Please note, this is not a remote position. Candidates who live outside the Peterborough area must be willing to relocate
Finance Administrator Duties:
- Maintain general ledgers, cash and financial statements
- Calculate and prepare payroll
- Prepare other statistical financial reports
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Maintain and prepare year end documentation
- Maintain and prepare Excel spreadsheets
- Full commend, knowledge, and full cycle bookkeeping - performing full-cycle accounting functions a solid understanding of job costing
Finance Administrator Requirements:
- Proficiency with QuickBooks online required
- Strong computer and typing skills; advanced/expert level in Microsoft Excel
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Bookkeeping, Accounting or Business Administration Certificate or Diploma; designation an asset
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding reliability, attendance and punctuality
- Highly adaptable; can work efficiently autonomously or with a team
Please send your "Finance Administrator" resume in MS Word or PDF format.