Minimum availability of 40 hours /week is required to be considered for this role. Flexibility in scheduling to accommodate other work and/or studies is not available.
We are seeking an experienced and versatile Finance Administrator to fill an immediate position at our client's office in Peterborough.
The successful Finance Administrator candidate must be a self-motivated and reliable professional who thrives in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined office environment and is able to multi-task and adapt to evolving priorities.
Experience with QuickBooks online is a must.
**Please note, this is not a remote position. Candidates who live outside the Peterborough area must be willing to relocate
Finance Administrator Duties:
- Maintain general ledgers, cash and financial statements
- Calculate and prepare payroll
- Prepare other statistical financial reports
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Maintain and prepare year end documentation
- Maintain and prepare Excel spreadsheets
- Full commend, knowledge, and full cycle bookkeeping - performing full-cycle accounting functions a solid understanding of job costing
Finance Administrator Requirements:
- Proficiency with QuickBooks online required
- Strong computer and typing skills; advanced/expert level in Microsoft Excel
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Bookkeeping, Accounting or Business Administration Certificate or Diploma; designation an asset
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding reliability, attendance and punctuality
- Highly adaptable; can work efficiently autonomously or with a team
Please send your "Finance Administrator" resume in MS Word or PDF format.