Family Lawyer (Calgary)
We are seeking a capable and experienced Family Lawyer to join a Family Law firm in Calgary, AB.
This is a great opportunity for lawyers who are not looking to start their own practice, as they will be coming into an established and respected law firm. Candidates will have access to a secretary.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing clients through incoming calls, booking them in for consultations, encouraging them to start a retainer, and starting and concluding the file.
Candidates should have 2-5 years experience in Family Law, be self-motivated, hardworking, professional, polite and be willing to put in long hours.
Estimated Annual Salary: $65,000; however, remuneration is commensurate upon seniority.
- Potential for a guaranteed draw for first 4-6 months
- Percentage bonus (up to 40%) instead of equity
Family Lawyer Duties & Requirements:
- Take incoming cold-calls, book consultations, seek retainers, start and conclude files
- 2-5 years experience in Family Law
- Must be willing and want to focus on Family Law
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Looking for someone that values hard work and growth over lifestyle
- Senior lawyer should bring a book of business
To apply, please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!