We are seeking an experienced and professional Executive Assistant for immediate contract in the Peterborough area.
The ideal Executive Assistant must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with prior executive assistant and administrative experience. This is a fast-paced environment with lots of opportunity for growth and advancement for the right candidate.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage calendars and schedules;
- Coordinate and respond to telephone and email queries
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Manage travel arrangements and logistics
- Ensuring the executive operates efficiently
- Other tasks as assigned
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Prior Executive Assistant and administrative experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized, professional with attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritize multiple, often conflicting demands
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with skills in Word and Excel
- Own vehicle strongly preferred
Please submit your 'Executive Assistant' resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.