Customer Service Representative (CSR)
We are seeking a dependable and experienced individual for a new Customer Service Representative position with our client in the Oshawa area.
Customer Service Representatives will act as a liaison, provide services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Other duties as required
- Exceptional oral and communications skills
- Strong command of English
- Capable of reading and filling out legal forms/documentation
- Prior legal experience is an asset
- Strong MS Word/Excel skills
- Professional phone manner
- Willing to work in an office setting
- Not currently employed and available to start immediately
To apply, please submit your "Customer Service Representative"* resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your application.*
Thank you for applying!