Construction Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced and capable individual for a new Construction Project Manager in the Cobourg area.
In this role, the Construction Project Manager will be involved in the process from purchase to completion, and oversees and manages all aspects of renovation projects, ensuring projects keep to established timelines and stay on budget.
Construction Project Manager Duties:
- Create Project Budgets and schedules
- Create systems for managing projects
- Review the progress of work being performed
- Apply for permits as needed
- Support with the client relationship
- Administrate contract changes
- Ensure all costs are accurately reported
- Report about project status
- This list is not exhaustive, other duties are required
Construction Project Manager Requirements:
- Proven expertise in project estimation, planning, tracking, scope control, risk and issues management as well as status reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of project metrics
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related discipline is a must
- 5 years related experience in the construction or construction service industry.
- Ability to develop clear scopes of work from detailed drawings.
- Field experience overseeing and managing complex jobs
- Experience in negotiating detailed contracts and change orders
- The ability to manage a team of people
- Provides accurate weekly forecasting, including deal value, along with project completion and bid status updates.
- Has managed large scale projects at the field level
- CRM database experience
To apply, please send us your "Construction Project Manager" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!