We are seeking a professional and experienced individual for a new Legal Assistant role in Oshawa, ON.
Legal Assistant Duties:
- Responsible for answering switchboard phones, routing calls to appropriate offices, and taking down messages.
- Greet visitors and clients as they walk into the office.
- Provide assistance in sorting incoming mails, as well as in processing outgoing mails.
- Keep calendars and record of supplies inventory for the office.
- Create various forms for effective correspondence, and perform data entry and general administrative tasks, such as scanning and filing of documents.
- Other duties as required.
Legal Assistant Requirements:
- Prior administrative and customer service experience required
- Strong computer skills and knowledge
- Ability to perform receptionist and administrative functions
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Outstanding organizational skills
- MS Office experience
To apply, please send us your "Legal Assistant" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!