Business Development Administrator
We are seeking a professional and motivated Business Development Administrator for a new opportunity in the Peterborough area.
In this position, the successful candidate's role will be to oversee a portfolio of customers and clients, and will touch on tasks mainly pertaining to dealer support, financing and order processing and sales.
Business Development Administrator Responsibilities:
- Dealer support and filing requests for order information
- Order processing and sales
- Invoicing, issuing purchase order, collecting payments and other finance related tasks
- Operate in compliance with administrative and health & safety policies
- Assist with special projects as required
Business Development Administrator Requirements:
- Own vehicle required
- Valid passport required for international travel
- Experience with EPR (Epicor) and Tacton SPQ systems
- Knowledge of the aggregate, construction, or heavy equipment manufacturing
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Second language an asset (French, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Basic accounting knowledge an asset
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
To apply, please send us your "Business Development Administrator" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!