Minimum availability of 40 hours /week is required to be considered for this role. Flexibility in scheduling to accommodate other work and/or studies is not available.
We are seeking an experienced and versatile Bookkeeper to fill an immediate position at our client's office in Peterborough.
The successful Bookkeeper candidate must be a self-motivated and reliable professional who thrives in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined office environment and is able to multi-task and adapt to evolving priorities.
- Maintain general ledgers, cash and financial statements
- Calculate and prepare payroll
- Prepare other statistical financial reports
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Maintain and prepare year end documentation
- Maintain and prepare Excel spreadsheets
- Full commend, knowledge, and full cycle bookkeeping - performing full-cycle accounting functions a solid understanding of job costing
- Proficiency with QuickBooks online required
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Bookkeeping, Accounting or Business Administration Certificate or Diploma; designation an asset
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping principles
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Please send your "Bookkeeper" resume in MS Word or PDF format.