Assistant Grocery Manager
We are seeking an organized and professional individual for a new Assistant Grocery Manager opportunity in Peterborough, ON.
The Assist Grocery Manager will work in assist with in-store operations in compliance with established procedures, supervising multiple associates in various departments. department, and assisting in the overall coordination, direction and evaluation of departmental activities.
Assistant Grocery Manager Duties:
- Scheduling cashiers and ensuring tills are covered
- Ensure all policies and procedures are being followed
- Resolve store problems and address employee issues
- Plan and delegate daily work assignments and schedules to associates
- Order and stock merchandises according to company policies
- Coordinate with Grocery Manager in ensuring excellent customer service
- Other duties as needed
Assistant Grocery Manager Requirements:
- Prior experience as an Assistant Grocery Manager or similar role
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of grocery department processes
- Excellent decision making abilities
- Comfortable delegating tasks
- Experience scheduling employees
- Well-spoken and professional
- Fair but firm demeanor
- Available for full-time work
To apply, please send us your "Assistant Grocery Manager' resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!