We are seeking a professional and experienced individual for a new Administrator position in Oshawa, ON.
This position is very admin heavy, and the successful candidate will work closely with Floor Supervisors and be tasked with responsibilities such as people management, overseeing attendance and logging/following up with workers on attendance issues, writing disciplinary letters as needed, approving hours, assisting with recruitment and more.
Please note: To qualify for this position, candidates must be able to work straight day shifts.
Basic experience in HR is an asset, extensive administrative and people-management experience are required.
Administrator Duties (not exhaustive):
- Track weekly attendance and issue corrective actions for attendance issues
- Write disciplinary letters as needed
- Work closely with Floor Supervisors to get approval for hours
- Assist with company recruiting and onboarding
- Perform basic HR duties as directed
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Administrative role
- Basic HR training or experience an asset
- Available for full-time Day shifts
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Completion of college or university in a related field of study preferred
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
- Successful completion of aptitude test
- Must pass a company medical exam
- Computer proficiency
To apply, please send us your "Administrator" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!