Administrative Support Clerk
Minimum availability of 40 hours /week is required to be considered for this role. Flexibility in scheduling to accommodate other work and/or studies is not available.
We are seeking a service-oriented and reliable individual for a new Administrative Support Clerk position in Peterborough.
In this role, the ideal candidate must be functional in MS Office applications, have professional email and phone demeanour, be confident working with client information systems and managing client referrals, confidential client info.
Administrative Support Duties:
- Answer telephone and email inquiries
- Greet, assist and direct residents, guests, and others
- Manage, book and conduct tours for prospective residents
- Prepare and maintain documents, correspondence and reports
- Process and deliver incoming/outgoing mail and packages
- Distribute and post documents, memos and bulletins
- Ensure all office equipment is operational and in good order
- Order and maintain office supply inventory
- Process and deposit payments
- College or university degree in Business or Office Administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3-years experience in a reception or administrative role.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge of Point Click Care would be an asset.
- Professional, responsive, and positive
- Strong organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Able to perform with a high level of accuracy under tight, inflexible deadlines.
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
To apply, please send us your "Administrative Support Clerk" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!