Minimum availability of 40 hours /week is required to be considered for this role. Flexibility in scheduling to accommodate other work and/or studies is not available.
We are seeking a service-oriented and reliable individual for a new Administrative Support position in Peterborough.
In this role, Administrative Support staff will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to guests and residents, and will perform several administrative functions to support operations.
Administrative Support Duties:
- Answer phones and reply to emails
- Communicate with other employees about work orders
- Run errands & pick up supplies, materials or other business items
- Do work on the road
- Other duties as required
- Prior experience in a reception or administrative role.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional, responsive, and positive
- Strong organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Able to perform with a high level of accuracy under tight, inflexible deadlines.
To apply, please send us your "Administrative Support" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!