We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Administrative Assistant for a temporary, full-time position in fast-paced legal service office in the Barrie area.
Administrative Assistant candidates must be proficient in MS Word/Excel and have prior experience in a high-volume office/administrative role, preferably with a law firm or other legal service environment.
Candidates with a Paralegal license or Law Clerk diploma may be offered a full-time, permanent position.
Job to commence Monday, November 21st and continue on a full-time basis for two-weeks, and potentially continue part-time until the Holidays.
Wage is $19.00 /hour with full-time hours running from 9:00 - 5:00 pm, with some flexibility.
Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Reception duties such as answering phones, directing calls
- Able to manage multiple phone lines
- Entering data and filing report
- Manage correspondence and follow-up with various levels of management
- Other duties as required
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 1 to 2 years of administrative experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized and able to work efficiently and accurately at a fast-pace
- Some law experience is an asset
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A team player with the ability to multi-task
Other employers may call this position:
- Office Worker
- Office Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- General Admin
- Office Administration
To apply, please send us your 'Administrative Assistant' resume in MS Word Format.
Thank you for applying!