We are seeking an organized and motivated individual for a new full-time position as Administrative Assistant in the Barrie area.
The successful Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative duties in support of managerial and professional employers in a fast-paced office setting.
Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Prepare, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, etc..
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings
- Other duties as required
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Previous administrative/clerical experience
- College or University degree in a related field is an asset
- Proficient with MS Office and other software applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High level or professionalism
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Other employers may call this position:
- Executive Secretary (except legal and medical)
- Office Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Private Secretary
- Secretary (except legal and medical)
- Technical Secretary
Please submit your "Administrative Assistant" resume in MS Word format. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Thank you for applying!