Account Receivable Clerk
We are seeking a knowledgeable and professional Accounts Receiveable Clerk for a new position with our client in Peterborough, ON.
In this role, the A/R Clerk will be tasked with data entry and related duties in posting customer invoices & payments, such as: maintaining ledgers, credit balances, and resolving account irregularities, on top of administering claims, refunds, adjustments and other transactions.
A/R Clerk Duties: (Not exhaustive)
- Post and reconcile customer payments
- Generate & post customer invoices
- Review all credit balances, refunds, and adjustments
- Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records
- Investigate collection problems
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies
A/R Clerk Requirements
- 1 year experience in an A/R capacity
- Able to perform moderate to complex account reconciliations
- Strong diplomatic, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Outstanding communication skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of accounting systems would be considered an asset.
To apply, please submit your "A/R Clerk" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!